Pages

Sitting on a fence of green,

Wondering which way is up.

Choose from:

2010 (1) 2011 (7) 2014 (1) addiction (1) Experiences (5) Holi (1) Holiday (2) introspection (12) johnny walker (1) Joker (3) Kites (1) Life (4) Mini series (7) Movies (2) Nagraj (1) Narcissism (4) Nehaad (5) new year (1) Prithvi (1) pulp fiction (5) Rants (2) Rh. (3) Short Story (7) sins (1) th (1) the doors (1) the end (1) Theatre (1) Thespo (1) Voyeourism (2) Wanderings (4) webcomic (5) Writing (6)

Just for the Record.

I just realized that every time I sit down to write, I inevitably start writing about myself.

Now that would make me a narcissist.

But then who in this world is not.

Even the ones who dedicate their lives for the good of others are inevitably making secret plans for a better afterlife. And here, if I think about my own goodwill, people come pointing their fingers at me saying that I think only about myself.

You are damn right I think about myself. And if you are not thinking about your own self right now, Either you let someone else make your decisions for you or you are downright stupid thinking a heavenly light would fall from above and enlighten you about life.

NOTE: A self introspective rascal wanting to come out of his shell. Nothing else. Peace.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...