Pages

Sitting on a fence of green,

Wondering which way is up.

Choose from:

2010 (1) 2011 (7) 2014 (1) addiction (1) Experiences (5) Holi (1) Holiday (2) introspection (12) johnny walker (1) Joker (3) Kites (1) Life (4) Mini series (7) Movies (2) Nagraj (1) Narcissism (4) Nehaad (5) new year (1) Prithvi (1) pulp fiction (5) Rants (2) Rh. (3) Short Story (7) sins (1) th (1) the doors (1) the end (1) Theatre (1) Thespo (1) Voyeourism (2) Wanderings (4) webcomic (5) Writing (6)

The plan

Given the current trajectory, I think I am going to be touted as a thought leader in Personal branding. Which I am not. And which I do not want to be. I want to be into digital marketing. I want to be known as a thought leader in digital marketing.

However, the service which we provide is digital marketing to startups & reputation management for the corporate. Then why am I writing about personal branding? Why am I doing this?

To be with Jappreet and getting to know how to run a startup. But that experience I would have also got with Arunabh. So why now? and why this?

I don't think there is anything wrong in this. The only problem is, i am doing too many things. I am running 3 different projects in which I a executing all the 3 at the same time. Either I do one thing, and do it right. or I do two things. I cannot run 3 things at the same time.

But shouldnt I have told Jappreet that the last time when we discussed this? I could have, but now that I have already said it, I cannot go back on my words.

In the end, relationship matters. But I am anyways losing friends! I am already not liking what I am doing. Is this the reason why I had left the job?

Or is this the room and me talking to everyone, and telling everyone what I am doing, is doing to me,

I think I should not talk about the project, and spend more time working than telling everyone what I am doing.

Question: Why are doubts arising?

Because I am taking opinions. Stop taking opinions. Work, Don't think.

From now on, if someone asks: I am working on doing digital marketing for startups.

I will go there on my 30th Birthday.
Till then, I should have:

1. atleast 20 lc in my bank balance
2. A reputation of having a digital marketing company of my own
3. Enough confidence that I can make it on my own in the big city

The only thing I am losing right now is the 2999/- Mumbai fight ticket.

I did not have any plans of doing anything there anyways. Lets go there with a plan and not on anyone's mercy. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...